Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's Take a Walk-Hike-Over Norris Lake


 It's always fun to explore your surroundings!  So the more "mature" adults decided to just do that.
So, Debbie, Mark, Milburn, Denise, Carolyn, Evelyn and I set out to explore.
Oh~it was a rough climb!  



Our House for Christmas.                                                          
The over achievers try to get ahead!  

It's really not that funny!
OH~it's so very steep (for old people)!  Such a good brother!
Denise takes a more "special" approach.
OOPS!  It was just a little more mushy than I thought.  It is not a fun feeling for your foot to go down and when you lift your foot up your shoe stays.  Just sayin I have a very "sweet" brother.  Everyone else just looked and laughed!
He even tried to clean them off a little.
Mark and Milburn chasing a waterfall.
We do have such form.  We did make it back to the house.  My feet were cold and my shoes were ruined.  Until---my sweet brother took ALL the shoes to the sink and cleaned them.  They looked new.  WOW-that is saying alot.  Everyone is so very thankful that I taught them how to walk on Norris Lake.





No comments: