Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Beginnings!

Time for a new school year!


Time for a new camera! Yipee - thanks to Mike he surprised me with a new camera.  It does all kinds of fun things ~ like black and white~.  My little camera "died" when we were in Cincinatti and I really missed not having a little one.  So the pictures below are with my new camera.  Thanks to my Hubby for a wonderful surprise.
This year at school we are filling buckets!
Erin is ready for a new class!
Elyse is getting ready for a new beginning.  
Stump cannot be forgotten. 


This weekend Elyse invited all her "Aunts" to come help her in her new adventure.  So Carolyn and I went to Evelyn's.  Bob had made Elyse frames~so her and Carolyn covered them with fabric.  The school Elyse is in does their decorating differently than any other school I have ever seen.  They are going for the "homey" look.  So Elyse felt the need to comply to the situation  (at least for this year). So Bob thanks for the frames.  They looked great.
Finished frames!
Elyse's room.
Aunt Carolyn working very hard.
The finished frames in their new home.
Aunt Evelyn and Forrest working on the classroom.
Everyone has to take a break!
Doesn't she look official?
Forrest had the hardest job.  She put together a book shelf all by herself.  She only had a hammer and a 88 cent screwdriver.  She did an amazing job.
The finished product.
So lots of new things going on.  I do want to thank Carolyn, Evelyn, Forrest and Bob for helping with the classroom.  I think Elyse is good to go!

1 comment:

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

Everything looks great! I know Elyse is going to be a great teacher!