Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5 out of school

It's been a long time since I have been out of school for 5 days in a row.  It sure
has helped January move by quicker.  Even though cabin fever does begin to
sit in.  I have been out 1 time since I came home from school one week ago.
I plan to go to Kingsport tonight and spend the night.  Change of scenry
will (should) do me some good.

This poor pumpkin has been my only source of color when I look out.

 Well, I did use an entire bottle of red food coloring to make a red heart.
 Thursday morning, when I looked out our driveway was covered again.  It quickly melted when the sun came out.
 Well, when you stay home for 5 days - time to clean out the cabinets.  They can get in pretty bad shape when you have Mike unloading the dishwasher.  I do appreciate the help, but I like my dishes to all be together according to their pattern.  So I got them all back together and told Mike NOT to put anything away.  Guess that's more work for me.  I'm sure I will change my mind quickly and it won't bother me as much.
 The problem may be that I have too many dishes!  NEVER!!

No comments: