Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Another fun trip to Ohio!
Jo and I left on Thursday morning and came home on Sunday.
This was Heritage Days!
The weather was beautiful and we sold a few baskets!



Our favorite mime was there.
He always provides so much entertainment.
















Jo was so lucky!
She won a door prize:
a beverage tote basket!



Race # 6 for Bob and Elyse
Well, of course I was gone and I left Mike in charge of picture
taking (mistake).
He was so proud - said he got some really good shots.
WELL...... he didn't know how to use Elyse's camera.
So when Elyse went to "view" the pictures --
there were none.
So I took a picture of her shirt and certificate/ribbon.
Bob also got a ribbon.


This race was in Loudon and it was in honor of Isabella McFalls.
It was to raise funds for education and awareness of Gaucher disease.



Elyse came in first for her age division and Bob came in 2nd for his.
I hate I missed that!!


Moral of the story: Any one you leave in charge to take pictures
for you --- make sure they know how to use the camera.







1 comment:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Your blog looks great! Love the fall look! I hate that you didn't get pics from the race! That is so great that Elyse won her age division! Looks like the weather in Ohio was beautiful!