Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have issues!!

If you are my friend, a real friend then I need you to take this seriously.
I am beginning to think that I have some serious issues.
Other than the fact that I collect baskets, I also collect bags-
totebags, handbags, small bags, big bags, middle sized bags, and everything
in between.
I have bags stuffed inside of bags. I could carry a different one everyday for
at least 6 months if not longer.
so if you are my friend, this is what I need you to do ---- don't ever let me
buy another one --- even if it is the cutest thing I've ever seen --- thats what
I have said about all of them.
Guess you can tell I'm cleaning out my closet today --- good grief!!

2 comments:

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Then I know that you will find me the perfect bag to take as my carry on! And you probably won't even miss it! :)

Granny said...

Well, Marilyn, Betsy and I have the same illness.If we had the stuff to go in those Clinique "gifts"-we could start our own store!!It is a sin-and I still look everytime I go anywhere! Have a great day. Bobbye Carol