Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Weekend

Happy Weekend to all!
Mine started out today in the Doctor's office for a shot. My eyes are almost swollen shut from some type of allergic reaction to something. I don't feel real great! I'm too scary looking to post a picture.

Some events happening right now:
- only 5 days left of school
It's been a fun year --- I will miss my group.

-Elyse is out of school and working at the UT pre- school. Its fun to have her home.

- Windy is unemployed, but is actively looking. She does have a phone interview on Wed. - so wish her luck.

- Lindsey (my niece) is starving this weekend -- you go girl!!

- Forrest (my other niece) only has 2 more days of school. She will be going to a new high school next year.

- Evelyn (Forrest's Mom) has only 2 days left also of school (also a teacher) - then they are moving this summer and have to sell and buy a house. sounds like work to me.

-Terry (Evelyn's husband) will start a new job June 2nd in a new place. So good luck to him.

- I have a BASKET party Tuesday night --- I haven't had a party in a long time. I'm excited!!

That's about it around here - it is a busy time of the year.

No comments: